Help Fund Your Training Investment…Just for Being You
More than half of TWS students receIVed scholarships or grants to help fund their investment in trade school during the 2019-2020 school yeari.
There are two types of scholarships:
- You’ll need to meet all regular admissions requirements and be scheduled to start training before applying for a scholarship.
- Changing your training start date could result in the loss of your scholarship.
- Students are placed in classes and programs based on availability. If you are awarded a scholarship while enrolled in certain classes and programs, you cannot transfer that award.IV
You might be eligible for a merit-based scholarship if you had good grades in high school, did well on a sports team, or have specific talents or traits. Some scholarships are even available for students preparing for skilled trades careers.二, 三
Find Available Scholarships by Program
Did you know you might qualify for a scholarship just for training to become a welder, HVAC/R technician or electrician? Scholarships are also available to help military members, veterans and their families with the transition from service to trade school.
- 焊接奖学金 – Scholarships for welding and pipefitting training programs.
- HVAC / R奖学金 – Scholarships for heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration training programs.
- 电气奖学金 – Scholarships for electrical applications and electrician training.
- 一般贸易学校奖学金 – Scholarships for skilled trades training.
- 军事奖学金 – Scholarships for military members, veterans and their families for vocational training
Scholarship FAQ & Resources